CUSTOM MADE & 3D JEWELLERS IN BRISBANE
Specialising in custom made jewellery & engagement rings for special occasions
Are you getting prepared for a special day? If so, you can have custom designed jewellery such as an engagement ring created especially for you or your partner. Simply select the type of ring you prefer and choose your own stone to match it. Getting custom made jewellery and rings in Brisbane has never been so easy!
Looking for an experienced Jeweller in Brisbane? View our gallery to see some of our custom designs.
If you’re looking for a jewellery store but don’t know where to go, remember to consider the fact that expertise is required in such an area as jewellery – and drawing upon many years’ worth of experience in the jewellery industry, we can provide you with exactly it is that you need.
Only the Finest Handmade Jewellery
When it comes to the finest handmade jewellery in Brisbane, Clayfield Jewellery has got you covered. We started out in 1984, and have since gone from strength to strength, specialising in a variety of custom made designs for clients from all over the world.
Fancy Some Custom Made 3D CAD Creations?
It’s no wonder why so many people are electing to have their engagement rings custom made these days – thanks to the advent of CAD creations. With so many styles and types to choose from, Clayfield Jewellery is leading the way in custom jewellery and engagement ring design.
With our new CounterSketch design software and ProJet 3D printer we can work with your to create your dream design and then print a 3D wax version out for you to try before it is cast.
The Custom Design Process using CAD and 3D Printing:
1. Work with our designers and jewellers to translate your idea using digital computer-aided-design
– a great way to see different ideas come to life and refine your choice.
2. We will then 3D print a wax model for you to approve, and we can go back and make any changes
– taking away the guesswork before we go ahead with making your piece.
3. The wax model is then cast in the metal of your choosing.
4. Our onsite jewellers then set and finish your stunning individual piece.
Our in-store 3D scanner allows us to create a digital file of virtually any small 3D object.
One of the most exciting things we can use our 3D scanner for is to scan a clients existing engagement ring into our computer system – and then design
a perfectly fitted band around it.
An example of using our 3D Scanner to create fitted wedding and eternity bands:
The Custom Design Process using CAD and 3D Scanning:
1. The clients engagement ring is scanned into our computer system using our in-store 3D scanner
2. A perfectly fitting band is designed around the engagement ring, in the clients preferred style.
3. The band design is 3D printed in-store, and then sent away for casting in the metal of choice.
4. The cast ring is cleaned up and set in our on-site workshop – ready to be worn sitting beautifully against the engagement ring.
However there are so many other uses for this exciting new technology:
Is there a sentimental object you would love multiple copies of, perhaps to give to other family members or friends?
We can scan the object into our system and have multiple versions cast, so it can be passed onto others.
Is there a small object you always wished you could make into a pendant or charm?
We can scan in the object into our system, (a coin for example) and create a charm or pendant in the metal of your choice.
Do you have an old piece of jewellery which is broken and unable to be repaired?
We can scan it into our system and then alter the breaks, casting you a brand new replica.
CHECK OUT OUR JEWELLERY WORKSHOP IN BRISBANE!
Why not come down and check out our jewellery workshop in Brisbane? All you need to do is simply give us a call to arrange a time, and you will be more than welcome to view our workshop at a time that suits.
To find out more about what we have to offer, including our diamond education centre, simply view our gallery or contact us directly online.